7 Reasons Why Jane Has No Job
I am sharing this blog post with you. It is from a great blog called 9 Lives for Women by Kathryn Sollmann
Her blog is unique in that it shares information for women at all stages of life. Here is a description:
Women lead many lives–both in and out of the work force. Read on to see which of the 9 work/life blogs applies to you, your daughter, your sister, your mother, your friends, your colleagues and all the great women you know and love. Click on each work/life stage to go directly to current blog posts.
Check out 7 Reasons Why Jane Has No Job-- it is great advice for any gender!
- Not enough time on the job search job.
- Too much emphasis on (and fear of) in person networking.
- Networking now and then.
- Less than optimal use of Linkedin.
- A black-and-white resume with no color.
- Fuzzy job search strategy.
- Low-energy communication.
Happy Hunting! Laura